The Grand Bargain Tour of Asia
Day 1: Arrival – Pattaya (D)
Arrive at Bangkok airport.
Meet Tour manager in baggage claim area .Sit back in the coach and drive to beautiful beach destination – Pattaya.
Check in and relax for some time .
Later visit Colosseum / Alcazar show – Most popular night show of Pattaya a beautiful combination of Music, dance and costume .
Overnight in Pattaya
Day 2: Coral Island – Nong Nooch village (B,L,D)
Start with exciting speedboat ride to Coral Island .
Stop at Pontoon ,enjoy parasailing and underwater sea walk on your own .Once we reach Island ,you can enjoy water sports
activities like banana boat ride, jet ski ,swimming etc.
After lunch ,proceed to traditional Thai village. Enjoy light and sound show and world-famous elephant show.
Overnight in Pattaya
Day 3: Big Buddha – Bangkok – Wat Pho (B,L,D)
Visit Big Buddha temple Pattaya and drive to Bangkok.
En route visit Gems gallery and have lunch.
Visit the “Wat Pho” also known as the Reclining Buddha temple. Visit ‘Wat Traimit’ the temple of the Golden Buddha.
Evening is free to explore the bustling city of Bangkok. After dinner check in hotel and relax
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 4: Safari World – Marine Park – Cruise (B,L,D)
Have a fun- filled day in Safari world and Marine Park .
Thailand’s greatest open- air zoo and leisure park.
A drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and
endangered species of the animal kingdom. In evening enjoy Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
As the sun goes down, dine in style aboard a gracious vessel along the spectacular Chao Phraya River, with a live
professional vocalist and lavish international buffet.
Day 5: Malaysia (B,L,D)
Note: On day 5 there will be a flight connection between Bangkok & KL. Luggage allowance per person is 15kg in check in bag.
Enjoy Panoramic tour of Putrajaya .Enjoy exciting city tour of Kualalumpur. Visit KL Tower observation desk ,National monument,
King’s Palace ,Twin tower and Parliament house .
Day 6: Batu Caves – Genting highland (B,L,D)
After breakfast drive to Sky way cable car station for a relaxing and scenic ride to Genting highland.
Enjoy the famous snow world and sky Casino in Genting highland.
After lunch ,visit Batu Caves – a Hindu shrine in Malaysia .
Day 7: Road trip to Singapore – Sky Park ( B,L,D)
Today after an early breakfast at the hotel, check out. Later sit back and relax in your coach as you proceed on a road trip to Singapore –
‘The Lion City’ at the tip of the Malay Peninsula. En route enjoy lunch at local Indian restaurant. On arrival in Singapore proceed to MBS Sky Park.
Overnight in Singapore
Day 8: Universal Studio (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Visit Universal Studios Singapore. Step into the fantastic world of movie magic; fight villains, catch the celebrities and revel
the glamour of showbiz as you jump into the screen and “ride the movies” on roller coasters and other movie themed attractions.
Exciting loops, sudden turns, breath taking drops and thrilling near collisions will make you scream your heart out. Lunch Coupon will be provided.
Day 9: City tour – Sentosa Island (B,L,D)
After breakfast ,proceed for panoramic city tour of Singapore.Photo stop at Merlion Park later drive past the Parliament House, Supreme Court,
City Hall, China Town and Little India. Visit Gardens by the Bay, enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist.
Visit Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
Afternoon visit Sentosa Island -– The State of Fun, with one-way Sentosa Cable Car. Then visit Images of Singapore followed by Madame
Tussaud’s Wax Museum.
Day 10: Departure (B)
After breakfast proceed to airport with beautiful memories of this fantastic tour .
Tour cost from USD 1240
JUN ’20: 05, 12, 19, 26
JUL ’20 : 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
AUG ’20: 14, 28
SEP ’20 : 04, 18
- Note: Surcharges may applicable on few of the above departure dates
- Transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return airport transfers included only if arrival & departure is as per group tour dates and airport too
- Services of tour manager
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Golden sea hotel/ Nova Express hotel or similar in Pattaya.
- 02 nights’ accommodation Holiday inn Express hotel/ Ibis hotel or similar in Bangkok.
- 02 nights’ accommodation Hilton Inn Garden hotel/ Red By Sirocco hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
- 03 nights’ accommodation Village Changi hotel/ Aqueen Hotel or similar in Singapore
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 08 Indian vegetarian lunches. (Includes Lunch Coupons)
- 09 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
- WHATS MORE:
- You will be provided bottle (500 ml) of water per person per day.
- Enjoy Coconut water and a quick foot massage at Coral island.
- Tea/ Coffee at Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens
- Soft drink at Marine park
- Coconut water at Batu Caves
- Tea / Coffee en route Singapore
- Ice cream in K.L city tour
- Airfare, Airport tax, Visa, Travel insurance
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers (if not matching same tour dates and airport)
- Meals not specified in the itinerary. Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Thailand/ Malaysia/ Singapore.
- Cost of deviation (in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The cost of airfare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 1st Dec, 2019.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular
- menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Tips to hotel waiters, drivers, porters etc.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the inclusions
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
PATTAYA: The Alcazar / Colosseum Show – a marvellous combination of music, dance and costume.
- Coral Island – a heaven for water-sports activities.
- Visit Nong Nooch Village – renowned for its beautiful tropical gardens and cultural shows including the popular elephant show.
- Visit the latest edition shopping mall Terminal 21. Visit Pattaya Big Buddha Temple
- Guided City & temple tour of Bangkok including Golden & Reclining Buddha.
- Safari World and Marine Park.
- Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise.
- Shopping at Indra market.
- Visit Gems Gallery KUALA LUMPUR:
- City orientation tour of Putrajaya – the new administrative capital of Malaysia.
- One-way cable car ride to Genting Highlands.
- Visit Snow world & Sky Avenue Casino at Genting Highlands
- Visit Batu Caves – Malaysia’s leading Hindu Shrine.
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur with photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers.
- Visit KL tower observation deck.
- Visit Malaysia National Monument.
- Visit Chinese temple. Visit Chocolate Boutique
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full-paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than
25 passengers you will be given on option of travelling on FIT basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you.