*These packages can be customized as per your requirements
Elite small group up to 8 passengers with guaranteed daily departure (min. 2 passengers per group).
Get pumped for your Mexican adventure! Fly into Cancún International Airport, and a member of our legendary crew will be there to greet you and take you back to our start hotel.
Take a quick dip in the pool and freshen up before meeting your new travel buddies for a welcome dinner and a few drinks in the world-famous beach side party town that is Cancún.
AIRPORT PICK UP
Today we will visit one of the most important examples of the Mayan-Toltec civilization in Yucatán, Chichen Itza, exploring the fusion of Mayan construction techniques with new elements from central Mexico. As one of Mexico’s most visited tourist destinations, it was granted World Heritage Site status in 1988 by UNESCO World Heritage Site and was recently selected as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. After learning all about the dazzling ancient city, we will head to Hacienda Selva Maya for some local cuisine as well as relaxing and feeling refreshed in the uniquely peaceful and beautiful environment.
Hidden away on the tip of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula is a magical place full of color. These stunning cotton-candy pink lakes filled with salt are called Las Coloradas. You won’t want to miss the chance to take pictures with the breathtaking pink lakes, one of the most instagrammable spots in Mexico! After that, we will visit Cenote Hubiku and Cenote Suytun.
Enjoy the dreamy sea and beautiful white sand beaches at our selected five-star all-inclusive hotels, along with a variety of luxurious hotel facilities and all-you-can-eat restaurant gourmet. Optional itinerary to the three well-known theme parks (at your own expense).
24-hour complementary airport drop-off service .
1. Professional travel vehicle;
2. 5-Star all-inclusive resort (the number of hotel nights equal to the number of travelling days minus one);
3.English or Spanish driver or guide;
4. service fee;
5. Admission ticket(except X-group);
6. breakfast lunch and dinner.
1. Your flight tickets and related transportation fee between the departuring place and destination;
2. Admission ticket for X-group;
3. The Cancun Hotel is subject to an environmental sanitation protection tax of 25-30peso/room/night (approximately 1-1.5 USD/room/night, and the amount required by each hotel varies). This fee is payable on the spot at the time of check-in at the hotel, without prior advance payment;
4. Anything apart from the cost included(Such as checked bag fee, laundry fee etc.).