Welcome to Las Vegas : Our representative will be at the airport.
Check into Hotel PARIS Check in time : 4 P.M.
Meet tour manager at 6 p.m. in the lobby to start the tour.
Enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant ,walking distance from hotel
After your dinner, Explore the bright lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip in a
stretch limousine where you’ll have an unobstructed view of the Vegas glitz and glamour.
Next Vegas landmarks: Fremont Street.
This stop will wow you with 12 million LEDs flashing under a four-block-long canopy,
complete with zip liners flying overhead.
Make a regal entrance at the hotel in the Limo once your tour is done.
There will be no coach this day!!!
Luggage : One suitcase and one carry on per person only
Hotel may ask for credit card at the time of check in
Today is a free day on own.
If you have booked your Grand Canyon through us, our Tour manager will drop you off at the pickup location for your tour and
Breakfast will be packed for those passengers taking the Grand Canyon coach tours.
For passengers, choosing to not take the Grand Canyon, we will be giving $20 cash per person towards breakfast.
***Please reach out to us for optional rates***
Meet your Tour manager in the evening for Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Evening is free to explore.
Overnight at hotel.
There will be no coach this day!!!
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, have an early start & depart for Los Angeles.
Enjoy some retail therapy at ONTARIO MILLS.
Visit OUE Skyspace and experience a Panoramic 360-degree View from the second tallest
building West of Mississippi. You will be taken to the 70th floor to get a wonderful view of the city.
Enjoy a guided tour of Los Angeles by our experienced tour guide.
Drive through the busy streets of Avenue of Stars, Dolby theater and rodeo drive.
Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points.
Enjoy wonderful buffet dinner at Indian restaurant.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken to Universal Studios to enjoy the park.
This Sprawling Amusement park with thrilling theme rides, restaurants, shows, shops and one of the oldest real
working movie studios in use is a unique & fun filled experience for the whole family.
We will leave the park in the afternoon (at approximately 3 pm) to proceed to Bakersfield, CA.
Dinner at Indian restaurant on the way.
Overnight at Hotel in Bakersfield, CA.
Yosemite is internationally recognized for its granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, Sequoia groves, lakes, mountains, meadows, and glaciers.
Marvel at the breathtaking beauty and learn about the history, wildlife and geology of Yosemite Valley’s most famous sights.
Take in the majesty and Reignite your passion photography Sit back, relax and discover Yosemite National Park’s incredible scenery and hidden secrets.
From here drive to San Mateo (approximately 4 1/2 hours) to check into your hotel.
Enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant en-route.
Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the amazing skyline of San Francisco on BAY CRUISE with spectacular
views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate bridge & Bay Bridge.
Lunch on own
The Flyer SF is the perfect way to start the city tour of this beautiful and vibrant city.
Your city tour guide today will cover all the major highlights of the city in an in-depth city tour including
TWIN PEAKS, San Francisco’s Twin Peaks are two prominent hills near the center of the city.
Enjoy a wonderful ride aboard Cable car (the world’s last manually operated Cable car system- if operational).
Overnight at the hotel.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am).
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the airport.
Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings.
If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on your own.
THANK YOU FOR TRAVELING WITH US
MAY 4, 11, 18, 25
JUNE 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
JULY 6, 13, 20, 27
AUGUST 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
SEPTEMBER 7, 14, 21, 28
OCTOBER 5, 19
NOVEMBER 2, 16
6 Nights hotel stay
Departure will be via the hotel shuttle to San Francisco airport.
5 American buffet breakfasts and packed/$20 cash
6 Dinners at a restaurant (Indian cuisine)
Tour director throughout the tour
Wifi at all hotels as well as a 55-seater coach. N/a for smaller coaches/vans
Domestic Flights Arriving Into Las Vegas On Wednesday & Departing Out Of SFO On Tuesday.
Visa & Processing Fees
Mandatory Tips ($12 Per Person For The Duration Of The Tour) To Be Given To The Tour Director
This Cannot Be Pre -Paid
Limo ride in Vegas
Ontario Mills outlet
OUE Skyspace with slide
City tour of Los Angeles (guided)
Universal studios (10 am to 3 pm)
Yosemite national park
City tour of San Francisco (guided)
Free time at Fisherman’s Wharf (depending on available time)
Cable car (if operational)
1. Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers.
Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
4. Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve.
Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be
15 seater/25 seater/30 seater/55 seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, we will have Driver/Tour leader.
5. All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast.
Please note that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
6. SNSH is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC
and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the
Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge late fee for bookings that come in within 15 days of travel. This will be $ 15 per person. $35 wire transfer fee applies for all international bank transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions.
We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also,
if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package
that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The Weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
14. Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Tour organiser does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry
Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
16. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults.
17. Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds.
For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
18. Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.