East Coast of Canada 6D / 5N
Welcome to Toronto airport ,transfer to hotel . Check in time 1500 hrs
Meet and greet with tour manager at 5 p.m. in the hotel lobby
Enjoy fabulous dinner in Indian restaurant
Night tour of Toronto , enjoy beautiful landmarks and harbor
Please note you will miss today’s itinerary if your flight arrives late
There will be no refund for unused services.
Overnight in Toronto
Drive around the “Golden Horseshoe” of Lake Ontario and through vineyards and rich farmlands.
Enjoy the visit to a winery at the Niagara by the lake.
We will have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock.
Board a Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level and
then proceed to the Journey Behind the Falls, later visit the Skylon Tower.
Drive back to Toronto .Overnight in Toronto
Check out and drive towards Ottawa .Short stop at The Big Apple world’s biggest Apple and Bakery.
On the way visit Kingston, a city on lake Ontario also known as Limestone city. Free time to explore city .Lunch on your own.
Board the cruise at Rockport to view the spectacular views of the 1000 Islands.
After Cruise drive towards Ottawa .Overnight in Ottawa.
After breakfast drive towards Quebec city (about 3 hrsdrive). After lunch on your own, proceed to the guided city
tour of Quebec City. Enjoy a magnificent tour of this 400-year-old city, which was founded in 1608
by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River. Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Treasure
is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. historical, cultural, and outdoor activities and exquisite food. Drive back to Montreal.
Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Montreal .
Day:6 – Departure (B)
After breakfast ,check out of hotel (check out time 11 a.m.)
Take complimentary hotel shuttle to reach Montreal airport
Check timings with hotel bell desk. If shuttle is not operational, please arrange cab to reach airport .
International and Domestic flights arriving into Toronto & departing out of Montréal
Visa & processing fees
Mandatory tips $18 per person for the entire East Canada tour for both adults and children) to be given to the tour manager for the driver on day 1.
This cannot be pre-paid.
Guided City Tour of
Niagara Falls Canada
Journey Behind the Falls
Photo stop at Kingston
Thousand Island Cruise at Rockport
Guided City Tour of Ottawa
Notredame Basilica Church
Guided City Tour of Montreal
Guided City of Quebec City
1. Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
4. Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve.
5. All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast. Please note the passengers that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
6. SNSH is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge late fee for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel. This will be a surcharge of USD 30 per person. $35 wire transfer fee applies for all bank International transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The Weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
14. Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Tour organiser does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
16. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults.
17. Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
18. Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.