Welcome to Vancouver ,you will be picked up from airport and transfer to hotel. Check in time 1500 hrs.
Meet and greet by Tour manager at 5 p.m. in the hotel lobby
Please note if your flight is delayed ,you will miss today’s scheduled itinerary
Enjoy delicious dinner at Indian restaurant
Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed
screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40″) tall)
Overnight stay in Vancouver.
Enjoy breakfast ,drive towards whistler.
Photo stop at The Shannon Falls – Have lunch on your own
Take peak to peak Gandola ride and enjoy extinct volcanoes ,snow-capped
mountains and glaciers . Visit Capilano suspension bridge ,enjoy cliff walk
End the day with dinner in Indian restaurant.
Overnight stay in Vancouver.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Vancouver city tour.
Explore the city’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and the bustling Robson Street shopping district.
The Vancouver city tour then showcases Stanley Park, a sprawling 405 hectare of forest and nature right in downtown Vancouver.
We continue through English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, and the historic districts of Chinatown and Gastown
After lunch drive proceed to Sun Peaks, the famous Swiss-style alpine village of British Columbia. Indian dinner.
Enjoy breakfast ,check out and drive towards Jasper.
Stop at Mount Robson.
Drive along highway to Jasper and enjoy the tallest Mountain of
Free time to explore Jasper
Optional tour to The Jasper Planetarium & Telescope Experience
Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Jasper.
After breakfast ,check out and drive towards Banff .
Photo stop at Anthabasca Falls .Visit Columbia Ice -fields to experience
Ice explorer tour that takes you to Anthabasca Glacier.Enjoy amazing
Drive towards Banff to experience orientation tour of Banff visiting the Surprise corner,
Next continue to Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, and Bow Falls.
End your day at Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka.
Option to have Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain at an additional cost.
On the way a quick stop at Lake Peyto(If possible)
Dinner at Indian restaurant .Overnight in Banff (Canmore).
After early breakfast , proceed towards Lake Louise. Take Gondola ride to Lake Louise with incredible views of the
majestic Rocky Mountain, wildflowers, natural springs and maybe even some wildlife.
Visit Wildlife interpretation center at the top of Summer Gondola and discover spectacular Banff National Park .
Relax in the famous Lake Louise.Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for
its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau.
Later proceed to Calgary .Photoshop at the Calgary Olympic Park and the Calgary Tower.
Dinner in Indian restaurant .Overnight stay in Calgary.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am)
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Calgary airport
Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings
If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. Shuttle timings are from 5 AM to 9 PM
Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight
1. Please make sure to collect the contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm the hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. The contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers.
The tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
4. Seating Arrangements on the bus will be first come first serve.
5. If the group size is 10 or less then the Tour Manager will be driving the tour.
6. Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotels in Vancouver and Toronto will ask for CC at the time of check-in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the
CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the
Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge a late fee of $20 USD per person for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel and a $35 wire fee applies for all international bank transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; the coach or at restaurants and attractions.
We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours through us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own.
Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel.
This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The weather can vary considerably depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing.
Walking shoes are recommended. Always carry jackets and closed comfortable shoes as it can get colder at the Glaciers and mountains
14. Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Always make sure to have all the necessary documents with you.
16. Tour organiser does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour.
Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality.
Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
17. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and older are adults.
18. The standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds.
For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
19. Early Check-in can only be requested, they are not guaranteed.